Our Toulouse is a 20 cm high 7-zone pocket spring matrass. By using a pillow slip cover (same as San Marino) we can offer this matrass at a very competitive price. We use 300 springs per m². The springs vary in thickness from 1.8mm to 2.0mm. The cover layer on both sides is polyether. The springs and the polyether are joined into a stitched matrass cover made of polyester/polyprop. The cover is not removable by a zipper. Besides our standard sizes different sizes in length, width and height are always possible. Extra options: matrass can be supplied with fire retardant treatment.
Construction of the Toulouse matrass
• Pocket 6 coil springs (wire thickness 1,8 – 2,0 mm).
• Pressure dividers on top and bottom side 450 grams m²
• Foamed around with comfortable polyether.
• Core is provided with stitched matrass cover polyester/polyprop.
• Border is stitched.
• Core can be uphostered with flame resistant matrass cover.
• Each Toulouse matrass is packed in a very strong plastic packaging.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.