This boxspring belongs to our highest class: the Orlando. This boxspring is a combination of a beautiful look together with a very solid construction. Based on a 18 cm high wooden frame 5 turns Bonell springs (thickness 2,4mm) are placed. The whole is foamed with a high quality comfortable polyester. The Orlando is carried by 4 PVC block legs. For the upholstering there are different possibilities. Skai leather or fabric in different colors. Extra options: fire retardant treatment, connectable with Velcro and anti skid zones in the middle part.
Construction of the Orlando boxspring
• Whitewood frame construction (18cm high).
• Layer of sound damping fiberfill.
• Bonell 5 coil springs (wire thickness 2,4mm!!).
• Foamed around with comfortable polyether.
• Upholstered with imitation leather or fabric.
• 4 black PVC legs (6 cm high).
• Imitation leather, fabric and wooden legs are available in different colours
• Connected by Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Extra band steel frame for Bonell 4 coil springs which gives more strength at the upper edge.
• Boxspring uphostered with flame resistant imitation leather.
• Each Orlando boxspring is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Click on picture to see imitation leather and fabrics.