The boxspring’s height of 35 cm immediately gives the Boston a more luxurious look. The Boston is mostly used in the three and four star hotels. The construction of the Boston is similar to the Denver. The main difference is the use of the extra comfortable polyether foam to give the boxspring a higher body. The boxspring is carried by 6 legs(15 cm high) of which two with a swivelling wheel. For the upholstering skai leather or fabric are available in different colors. Extra options: fire retardant treatment of skai leather or fabric, connectable with Velcro and anti skid zones on the middle part .
Construction of the Boston boxspring
• Whitewood frame (3,5cm high) with 3mm fibreboard.
• Layer of sound damping fiberfill.
• Bonell 4 coil springs (wire thickness 2,4mm!!).
• Foamed around with comfortable polyether.
• Upholstered with imitation leather or fabric.
• 6 wooden legs (15 cm high) of which 2 with swivelling wheel.
• Imitation leather, fabric and wooden legs are available in different colours
• Connected by Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Extra band steel frame for Bonell 4 coil springs which gives more strength at the upper edge.
• Boxspring uphostered with flame resistant imitation leather.
• Each Boston boxspring is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Click on picture to see imitation leather and fabrics.